The Association of Registered Interior Designers
of New Brunswick
The Association of Registered Interior Designers of New Brunswick (ARIDNB) is the self-regulatory professional body of interior design practitioners in the Province of New Brunswick.
Objectives of ARIDNB
ARIDNB's objectives as a professional association are to
- establish, maintain and develop standards of knowledge and skill among its members;
- govern the practice of interior design in order that the public interest might be served;
- enhance public awareness of professional quality interior design and its importance to the human environment;
- advocate quality interior design education and practice throughout New Brunswick and Canada;
- initiate support and seek the expansion of quality continuing education and professional upgrading among the members of the Association;
- cooperate with and support the Interior Designers of Canada, its members and allied associations;
- establish, maintain and develop standards of professional ethics among its members;
advance the objects set out in the Act.
ARIDNB Executive 2017-19
President: Rachel Mitton
Vice-President: René Claude Roy
Treasurer / Registrar: Chrystalla Wilde
NCIDQ Delegate: Kim Murphy
Intern Representative: Benjamin Steeves
IDC Provincical Director: Lyn Van Tassel
Find a Registered Interior Designer
FIRM + Co. is the Interior Designers of Canada online referral program to help you find the right interior designer for your upcoming residential, corporate, retail, restaurant or health-care project,
Get started now »
Open Education Database Organisation offers a portal featuring courses from leading universities in an array of topics. OpenCourseWare (OCW) Arts section provides 86 design and architecture specific lessons among a larger database of 437 courses that spans the spectrum of performing arts and art history.
AEC Daily is a Continuing Education website offering free Webinars CEUs and online courses presented by reputable sources. It features courses on architecture, interior design, with topics varying from product selection to sustainable design.